Cenote Diving in Calavera + Dreamgate
6 Hours | 4 PAX per dive | Advanced Open Water Certification
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Daily Schedule:
- Pickup at 8:00am from Playa del Carmen
- Pickup at 9:00am from Tulum
- Prerequisite: Advanced Open Water Certification
- Transportation from a pickup point in Playa del Carmen Downtown and Tulum
- A Certified Full Cave Diver & Instructor Cenote Guide
- Full Gear
- Weights, Flashlight, Tanks
- Snacks & Drinks | Lunch
- Entrance Fees (to be paid in cash in MXN directly to the Cenote): $980 MXN ($45 USD)
- NITROX is available on request (for certified divers only)
- Transportation from a different area
Cenote diving in Calavera and Dreamgate. Challenging combo in which you will snake through and between amazing landscapes.
Dreamgate is the pearl of the Riviera Maya for cavern divers and Calavera cenote amazes with crystal clear water!
- Calavera means skull in Spanish. Don’t be afraid, it’s just the shape of the cenote. It is another wonderful dive with entrancing halocline and a mystical environment.
- Dreamgate cenote is another story. You have to deserve it! If you have good trim, good buoyancy and a smile, you should certainly try this one! Dreamgate cenote is the pearl of the Riviera Maya for cavern divers.
- Cenote diving in Calavera and Dreamgate is like traveling back and forth to the moon.
ADVANCED DIVERS ONLY
JOIN US FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
THE CENOTE GUY COMMUNITY IS GROWING FAST. ASK FOR YOUR OFFICIAL T-SHIRT!
Add the Official Cenote Guy t-shirt to your booking. Receive a $ 5 USD discount!
Specs and Photos:
15 m / 50 ft
Specs and Photos:
9 m / 30 ft
45 MIN X 2
Do not hesitate to write us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.
Together we can schedule your next dives.