Cenote Diving Tours with The Cenote Guy – Terms & Conditions
It is very important that you read the terms and conditions very carefully before booking with us.
- 100% will be charged to your credit card when you book your expedition.
- Payments done with Visa or MasterCard will be charged in MXN Mexican Pesos, any conversion to another currency will be held under the current exchange rate of your bank.
- The statement will show the charge under the name of TheCenoteGuy.
- Minimun age for cavern diving is 15 years old.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in our dives.
- Cameras are subjected to extra fees depending the dive sites, The Cenote Guy declines responsibility on any other personal items brought the day of the dive.
- Personal belonging will be kept locked in the vehicule while diving.
Changes and modifications
- All modifications should be made at least 24 hours before the dives. In order to change your reservation please just send us a message for the new info to email@example.com or Whastsapp/Messenger and we will contact you.
- Otherwise you can reach us in the following numbers:
- In case of cancelation and in order to get your money back we need you to let us know about at least 72 hours before the expedition, 6% will be charged.
- NO SHOW IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
- We will take contact with you the day before the dive to ensure your presence on the diving day.
- The Cenote Guy provides interactive and secure dives, requiring physical participation of the divers, whom must be in good health and able to understand and follow our guides instructions.
- If you have recently had surgery or an ailment that can physically limit your abilities, please mention it to our reservations staff before booking. A medical statement form should be signed for all divers before proceeding to the dives.
- The Cenote Guy makes everything possible for our visitors with special needs. However, you should contact us before doing your reservation to explain what kind of assistance is required and make sure that we will be able to provide it.